Copyright © 2022 Tilba Lake House : Tilba Accommodation.
Some TLC Rules & Safety
Like all good camps, even the Luxe ones, there are always a few rules. Here’s a few of ours:
Please respect the right of other guests to experience a safe, clean and relaxing environment.
All guests are asked to:
– Keep volumes of personal devices (smart phones, tablets etc.), radios, music and other activities at a reasonable level at all times
– Prevent insects and wildlife entering the pods by keeping doors closed.
– Wash up after cooking all utensils, dining ware etc. and return to appropriate location after use
– Use the rubbish bins provided – see the TLC map.
To help keep our septic system functional please:
– Scrape all food scraps into the bins provided before washing up
– Do not dispose of any items other than toilet paper in toilets
Due to potential fire risks around the pods & property, smoking is strictly NOT permitted at Tilba Lake Camp. TLC reserves the right to cut –short a booking where this policy is breached. Fees for cleaning and deodorizing may also be charged.
– Please do not use water from the garden taps. This is not filtered water.
Filtered tank drinking water is supplied through the kitchen and bathroom taps of your Pod.
– Our swimming pool is a communal area used also by the owners and Bed and Breakfast Guests. TLC guests are welcome to use the pool between the hours of 11am-2pm and 5pm-8pm.
Pets: Tilba Lake Camp is unable to accommodate pets.
Fire safety and first aid:
Fire blankets and basic first aid kits are provided in your TLC kit.
Tilba Lake Camp is a rural property with areas of steep slopes, large trees, slippery grass, sticks and holes. Guests are urged to take precautions and use handrails and safety paths provided when walking around the grounds.
There is also a risk of snakes, ticks, spiders and other insects. Mosquitoes are abundant in warmer months. Personal repellent spray is provided in your TLC kit.
TLC is surrounded by beautifully set properties. Please respect our neighbours by keeping within the fenced off areas surrounding the property SOME FENCES ARE ELECTRIC & HAVE SHOCKING EFFECTS.
Our neighbours take a great care in maintaining their properties and livestock (Cows, Sheep and Goats). Please respect them by not feeding their animals, entering their property or leaving items (e.g. rubbish, clothes) outside the Pods that can be swept over the fences.
Breakages, damage and soiling
Guests are responsible for any damages made to the Pods, property fittings, furnishings and other items provided by owners including breakages and excessive soiling caused by them and must pay the full cost incurred by the TLC to replace, repair or clean damaged items at TLC’s discretion.
Guests must compensate TLC for any lost accommodation bookings should the property need to be closed in order to carry out repairs. Guests must also pay a reasonable fee if TLC need to undertake extensive cleaning, dry-cleaning or deodorizing owing to soiling or where a Pod is left in a poor condition.
Note: TLC reserve the right to reject, cancel or cut-short a booking at any time if any of the above is not followed.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
1. In consideration for receiving permission to stay at Tilba Lake Camp, I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE The Owners of Tilba Lake Camp or employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while staying at Tilba Lake Camp, while in, on or upon the premises where any activities are being conducted, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSS IS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise and regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law
2. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with staying at Tilba Lake Camp [see TLC Rules & Safety], and I am aware that such activities include the risk of injury and even death, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activities, knowing that the activities may be hazardous to my property and me. I understand that Tilba Lake Camp does not require me to participate in this activity. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage, or personal injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of my stay, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law
3. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including court costs and attorneys’ fees that Releases may incur due to my participation in said activities, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
IN DIGITALLY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Wavier of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Agreement for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.