- Luxury Queen Bed
- Massive Double Bathroom with large shower and 3-person spa bath
- Separate self-contained kitchen, including oven, stove top, microwave, fridge & washing machine
- Free WIFI
- Indoor & Outdoor dining areas
- Toaster & Kettle
- Fresh Linen & Towels
- Cutlery, plates and glasses
- Double lounge chair with optional sofa-bed
- Freshly Ground Coffee & Tea
- Delicious Tilba Milk
- Local Produce Breakfast Hamper – weekend breakfast upgrade
- Complementary Tilba Cheese plate when you book direct
Private and exclusive we will welcome you to the Tilba Lake House with a complementary Tilba Cheese plate in our Terrace Room. Relax with views of the pool, lake and ocean before heading to your room. A generous local breakfast hamper provided daily or choose to upgrade our famous cooked breakfast service on the weekend.
You will be able to pick fruit from our orchard, wander through acres of gardens and take a dip in the pool. Stop to feed the horses and say hi to the chickens who will be providing you with fresh farm eggs Welcome to the land of milk and honey!!!
Interaction with Guests
Your host, Rebecca will be available to help you find the best places to eat, drink and play in the local area. We are here to help but also respect your privacy and offer a completely relaxing experience.
Welcome to the land of Milk & Honey! Made famous by the River Cottage Australia Series the area features weekly produce markets, pristine private beaches, perfect fishing spots and cheap seafood direct from the fishermen. We are so lucky to live here and it’s simply to good not to be able to share with you!
Private car is the way to go! Onsite parking available. We also have a golf buggy to help us get around the 10 acres property.
Other Things to Note
3 minutes from Historic Central Tilba village which includes Pub, Dairy and Cafes. 3 minutes to beaches and waterways. Short drive to Narooma and Bermagui so much to do and explore.