Terms & Conditions
The following T & C’s apply to all bookings and stays at the Tilba Lake House.
– Apply to 2 people per night. Additional charges apply for each extra person, per night. Some rooms cannot cater for additional adults, please contact us for more information.
– A generous local breakfast hamper provided daily or choose to upgrade our famous cooked breakfast service on the weekend.
– Special dietary requirements may be catered for subject to prior arrangement
– Include free parking (not undercover) available for paying guests only
– Include free Wi Fi Internet however excessive usage will incur a fee. Guests are NOT to use Wi Fi to download large files such as movies, music, games etc
– Non-paying visitors to the property are not permitted unless owners’ permission has been granted
– If guests wish to entertain others using the Tilba Lake House facilities, this should be negotiated with the owners prior and additional charges may apply
– Payment of a non-refundable deposit is required at time of reservation to confirm all bookings. The deposit payable is 50% of total tariff. The remaining balance is due two weeks prior to your stay.
– Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and will be forfeited in the event of the cancellation
– The full tariff is payable for bookings made within 2 weeks of your stay.
– Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard and AMEX
– Direct bank transfer (please use order no as a transfer reference)
Credit card service fee
– A 1.5% fee applies for the use of Visa and Mastercard
– A 2.4% fee applies for the use of AMEX
– Cancellations to be confirmed in writing
– Deposits are forfeited as set out above
– 100% of tariff is payable if cancellation occurs within 7 days of arrival date or if guests fail to arrive
– If the period of stay is shortened to fewer nights than originally booked, the nights no longer required will be treated as cancelled.
– If the property becomes unavailable for a booking owing to unforeseen circumstances e.g. storm, fire, illness, guests will be promptly notified and deposits refunded in full. In these circumstances the Owner will have no liability to the guest
Arrival / departure times
– Check in is any time from 2.00pm to 7.00pm (or please phone 02 4473 7777 if later arrival expected)
– Check out is by 10am
– Subject to prior arrangement, we may agree to vary these times. If so, a late check out fee $30/hour applies
– 8am to 7.00pm
Minimum stay conditions
– Two-night minimum stay applies at the Tilba Lake House
– Smoking is strictly NOT permitted indoors
– Where this policy is breached, a fee for cleaning and deodorizing will be charged
– Subject to prior approval and availability the Tilba Lake House may be able to accommodate infants, toddlers and children.
– Parents/guardians are fully responsible for ensuring their children are supervised at all times, whether indoors, in the swimming pool or surrounding property
– Subject to prior approval the Tilba Lake House may be able to accommodate pets. Pets are not permitted not indoors.
– Lights, heaters and appliances
– Guests are asked to turn off all lights, fans, heaters and other appliances prior to leaving the premises and when not in use
– Valid for stays before expiry the gift card expiry date.
– Penalties may apply for changing your booking.
– Are based on off-peak rates. If used over long weekends or peak periods (Christmas & Easter), further charges will apply.
– Gift cards can only be used once. Remaining balance cannot be credited or used again.
– Gift cards cannot be refunded.
TILBA LAKE HOUSE RULES
Please respect the right of other guests to experience a safe, clean and relaxing environment throughout their stay.
All guests are asked to:
– Keep volumes of TV, radio, music and other activities at a reasonable level at all times
– Prevent insects and wildlife entering buildings by keeping doors and windows without screens closed and using screens where available
– Keep entry doors closed at night
– Wash up after using tea/coffee and cooking utensils, dining ware etc and return to appropriate location after use (where washing up facilities available)
– Use the rubbish bins provided
– Return all items including all books, games, DVDs, CDs, magazines to their appropriate location after use
To help keep our septic system functional please
– Scrape all food scraps into the bin provided before washing up
– Do not dispose of any items other than toilet paper in toilets
– Mobile phone reception and internet access is available however can be unreliable
– Located on the terrace and can be booked by guests for cooking an evening meal subject to availability
– Filtered tank water is provided for drinking, cooking, coffee/tea making, washing up, washing, showers, baths etc
Tilba Lake House is a rural property with areas of steep slopes, large trees, slippery grass, sticks and holes.
Guests are urged to take precautions and use handrails and safety paths provided when walking around the grounds.
There is also a risk of snakes, ticks, spiders and other insects.
Mosquitoes are abundant in warmer months. Personal repellent spray is provided and located under the sink.
Parents are asked to supervise their children in relation to hazards, including livestock on adjoining properties.
Fire safety and first aid
– Fire extinguisher and fire blanket are provided
– A basic first aid kits are located in the bathroom vanities
Breakages, damage and soiling
Guests are responsible for any of damage to the property fittings, furnishings and other items provided by owners including breakages and excessive soiling caused by them and must pay the full cost incurred by the Owners to replace, repair or clean damaged items at the Owners’ discretion.
Guests must compensate the Owners for any lost accommodation bookings should the property need to be closed in order to carry out repairs.
Guests must also pay a reasonable fee if the Owners need to undertake extensive cleaning, dry-cleaning or deodorizing owing to soiling or where a room is left in a poor condition.
Note: The Owners reserve the right to reject booking requests and may alter these terms and conditions for specific bookings
Should you require additional information about our facilities or our Terms & Conditions please contact us.